منتدى موقع بانياس والساحل الرئيسي

أهلاً بكم في منتدى موقع بانياس والساحل الرئيسي

بتسجيلكم والدخول الى حساباتكم تصبحون قادرين على المشاركة وارسال المساهمات وتبادل المعلومات والرسائل الخاصة مع باقي الأعضاء ضمن حدود الإحترام..

نرجو منكم الالتزام بالأخلاقيات العامة واحترام الآخرين وارسال المساهمات ذات القيمة المضافة وذكر مصدر أي معلومة جديدة تضيفونها الى المنتدى في مشاركاتكم تحت طائلة العقوبة..

شكراً لإهتمامكم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

أهلاً بكم في منتدى موقع بانياس والساحل الرئيسي

بتسجيلكم والدخول الى حساباتكم تصبحون قادرين على المشاركة وارسال المساهمات وتبادل المعلومات والرسائل الخاصة مع باقي الأعضاء ضمن حدود الإحترام..

نرجو منكم الالتزام بالأخلاقيات العامة واحترام الآخرين وارسال المساهمات ذات القيمة المضافة وذكر مصدر أي معلومة جديدة تضيفونها الى المنتدى في مشاركاتكم تحت طائلة العقوبة..

شكراً لإهتمامكم

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

2 مشترك

stronger than before.....

Rahaf
    Rahaf
    دائمـ(ـة)
    دائمـ(ـة)

انثى عدد الرسائل : 547
    العمر : 28
    الموقع : Banias
    العمل/الترفيه : student
    المزاج : crazy calm
    تاريخ التسجيل : 16/07/2011

فري زون
    ملاعب بانياس الساحل:

stronger than before..... Empty stronger than before.....

مُساهمة من طرف Rahaf 14/10/2011, 13:25

Stronger than before and with more confidence , I'm holding my pen again and write my words ,no matter if those words mean anything or not ,i's important to me to fill each word with the faith and the true emotion from all my heart . yes STRONGER THAN BEFORE my heart is writting again to start a new dream , a new road , to catch all the impossible in my hands , to make everything easy and to make everything reachable .yes STRONGER THAN BEFORE ...."strong" it's a new word between my lines...I know that's so strange ,but the stranger than it ,is the reason to explore my new devotions ,I can add this word to all my talks: I have stronger heart , I have stronger feelings ,I have stronger personality , I have stronger person inside me........I'm now stronger one , I know what I want , I know what I've to do , I know who is good and who is not , but the reason is stronger than I ever imagined ,I thought I could have the brave to pass every hard step , I thought I had a brave heart , a brave situation but I was alone , that's what made me feel so brave......time after time ,my faith in the brave had died out ,and I have started to build a new heart , a new faith , but I wanted to establish it on a new reason ,I wanted to build them on the strength........I searched alot about this ,but it was so far..far away.

yes STRONGER THAN BEFORE I'm going to say the real cause of the new ME ,I'm going to say who is the person who added a new touch made me see the world on its true looks , made me go up on the leader step by steo ,made feel strong to stop against all odds..against all guys who were always hold me back to break my optimistic......

I know you are asking who is this sweet angel??

ok I won't say more ,but this angel who tought me how to be strong , to be only myself ,to see the future and all world better than anytime before is MY FRIEND she's MY SOULMATE..........

I won't talk alot , but in shortcut: I have two dreams :

-the first is tp finish my study and make every wish comes true ,

-the second is to make her happy foreve...

I wish to be with her in the coming days ,but if I'm not going to hold her hand after now ,I ask my god to give her all the reasons to smile and to make the happiness her way in each second in the future...............

to my soulmate

my words......

Rahaf
    Mr Black
    Mr Black
    دائمـ(ـة)
    دائمـ(ـة)

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 99
    العمر : 31
    العمل/الترفيه : what i do?
    المزاج : Tired....
    تاريخ التسجيل : 28/01/2010

stronger than before..... Empty رد: stronger than before.....

مُساهمة من طرف Mr Black 14/10/2011, 14:01

I know you are asking who is this sweet angel??
    scratch

well my friend
    good luck in the coming days
    Rahaf
    Rahaf
    دائمـ(ـة)
    دائمـ(ـة)

انثى عدد الرسائل : 547
    العمر : 28
    الموقع : Banias
    العمل/الترفيه : student
    المزاج : crazy calm
    تاريخ التسجيل : 16/07/2011

فري زون
    ملاعب بانياس الساحل:

stronger than before..... Empty رد: stronger than before.....

مُساهمة من طرف Rahaf 14/10/2011, 20:08

Mr Black

thanks alot for your comment

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو 27/7/2024, 04:49