منتدى موقع بانياس والساحل الرئيسي

أهلاً بكم في منتدى موقع بانياس والساحل الرئيسي

بتسجيلكم والدخول الى حساباتكم تصبحون قادرين على المشاركة وارسال المساهمات وتبادل المعلومات والرسائل الخاصة مع باقي الأعضاء ضمن حدود الإحترام..

نرجو منكم الالتزام بالأخلاقيات العامة واحترام الآخرين وارسال المساهمات ذات القيمة المضافة وذكر مصدر أي معلومة جديدة تضيفونها الى المنتدى في مشاركاتكم تحت طائلة العقوبة..

شكراً لإهتمامكم

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

أهلاً بكم في منتدى موقع بانياس والساحل الرئيسي

بتسجيلكم والدخول الى حساباتكم تصبحون قادرين على المشاركة وارسال المساهمات وتبادل المعلومات والرسائل الخاصة مع باقي الأعضاء ضمن حدود الإحترام..

نرجو منكم الالتزام بالأخلاقيات العامة واحترام الآخرين وارسال المساهمات ذات القيمة المضافة وذكر مصدر أي معلومة جديدة تضيفونها الى المنتدى في مشاركاتكم تحت طائلة العقوبة..

شكراً لإهتمامكم

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

for you my friend..........

Anonymous
    زائر
    زائر

for you  my friend.......... Empty for you my friend..........

مُساهمة من طرف زائر 5/4/2009, 19:14

Hi.....
    friend....

for you  my friend.......... 969101117

True friendship is like soundhealth, the value of it is seldom known until it is lost

for you  my friend.......... 897180200

"Show me a person without prejudice of any kind on any subject and I'll show you someone who may be admirably virtuous but is surely no gardener. Prejudice against people is reprehensible, but a healthy set of prejudices is a gardener's best friend. Gardening is complicated, and prejudice simplifies it enormously."

for you  my friend.......... 828633637

"The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had."

for you  my friend.......... 810650340

" told me the delightful story of the crusader who put a chastity belt on his wife Someone and gave the key to his best friend for safekeeping, in case of his death. He had ridden only a few miles away when his friend, riding hard, caught up with him, saying "You gave me the wrong key!"

for you  my friend.......... 441366948

Good Advice If your best friend's feeling tearful, Try not to be too cheerful. Just let her fill your ear full Of sad tales by the score. And when she is through, She'll feel as good as new. Now you'll be feeling blue. But that's what friends are for!!!

for you  my friend.......... 749873541

Our best friends and our worst enemies are our thoughts. A thought an do us more good than a doctor or a banker or a faithful friend. It can also do us more harm than a brick.

for you  my friend.......... 346489651

"If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I would be at the bottom to catch them."

for you  my friend.......... 657408445

I testify that our teacher, our shepherd, is our best friend, who clears up all our doubts. He heals our wounds and turns our pain into sweet experiences.

for you  my friend.......... 559208066

Thanks for being my friend…………
    Anonymous
    زائر
    زائر

for you  my friend.......... Empty رد: for you my friend..........

مُساهمة من طرف زائر 5/4/2009, 21:22

thanks alo0ot moni ...

n!ce subject & p!cs ...
    Wink
    Anonymous
    زائر
    زائر

مُساهمة من طرف زائر 6/4/2009, 01:18

NICE PICTURES MONI
    THANKS
    نجمة بانياس
    نجمة بانياس
    بنت البلد
    بنت البلد

انثى عدد الرسائل : 637
    العمر : 30
    العمل/الترفيه : Born 2 be A star .... or a Student
    المزاج : Mnee7
    تاريخ التسجيل : 07/12/2008

فري زون
    ملاعب بانياس الساحل:

مُساهمة من طرف نجمة بانياس 6/4/2009, 17:16

for you  my friend.......... 749873541

Friendship is like a war ... Easy to start .... Difficult to end And Impossible to forget
    Love U friendz ... thanks Moni

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو 18/10/2024, 18:21